Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bentley's Room

So we moved Bentley's room around a little. Our ghetto apartment floor is SO squeaky, especially in Bentley's room, so we moved his crib to another wall where the floor in front of the crib was less squeaky. Anyhoo, I really like this set up and just wanted to show it off a little. I know it's REALLY plain but I can only do so much without painting the walls :o) I also wanted to show off the rest of the walls in the room and ask for IDEAS of something cute I could do on them. I LOVE recommendations. I hope the pictures and layout isn't too confusing.
Thanks!

This is the quilt that I hand-stitched. It was something fun to do and something that I myself actually made for Bentley. haha

How does everyone like the giant dog in the picture? Yup....that was a Jayson decision haha

So this is the rest of the wall on the left side.


This is the rest of the wall on the right side. (exciting I know)

This is the HUGE bare wall that I don't know what to do with. I get stuck when I have so much space to work with...it's annoying....

This is, as you can tell, the space above the bookcase :o)

And I do have some space above the closet but I doubt I'll use it for anything

Space on the left side of window

And.....space on the right side









1 comment:

  1. I have an idea for that big, empty wall. A friend of mine put up an eclectic alphabet. You buy letters made out of different materials, in differents fonts/styles, and different colors. Then you arrange them on the wall. Hers looked adorable.

    ReplyDelete