It's funny to think it's only been TWO weeks since I had Millie, but I've been itching to get some posts done.
So here goes nothing!!
(fyi For some reason a lot of these pics came out blurry, sorry!)
(fyi For some reason a lot of these pics came out blurry, sorry!)
| Last picture of me pregnant!!! |
All I have to say is, I have the BEST friends and family! They never cease to amaze me with their love and support for me and my family. We had a great show up and yummy yummy food to enjoy! How great was it to see friends and babies, aunts, grandma's, long time friends???? It was wonderful. It definitely brought a great feeling into my life that day.
The funniest part about this shower, was that we were ALL joking about when I was going to have the baby. I kept telling everyone how I was glad for at least one more week to get fully prepared for her arrival. I was getting great advice from my cousin Brit, and many suggestions to just "relax" for the last week and enjoy the time given.
So later that evening Jayson and I took the advice and we.........(see next post)


No comments:
Post a Comment