Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Project

I'm proud to say that I am now a expert at changing out new light switches and outlets. :o) Whoop whoop!! Our apartment had the MOST ghetto light switches ever!! They were weird stubs for a switch, not the long ones we have now, and they, along with the outlets, were that lovely shade of old cream color.
haha So thankfully our landlord said if we bought the materials to replace them and do it ourselves he would reimburse us for the stuff. So we FINALLY got to it and they look SOO good!! I never thought I would be so excited about WHITE light switches and outlets. haha AND.........I only messed up on one light. haha And of course it was my very last one. I was so tired of changing them I just wanted it done and forgot which wire went where and just guessed......well now when the switch is down for off, it's actually on, and vise versa. lol I'll change it on Monday, I was so tired of them by the end that I didn't care anymore. :-p But yay for me and Jayson!! We busted those out and we're very happy with the results. I love home improvement projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment