Wednesday, March 24, 2010

4 Months

4 MONTHS OLD!!! Oh my goodness where did the time go? Especially with my starting back at work, this month went by WAY to fast. It definitely showed me to really take in all the time I get with Bentley. The best thing in my life right now is being a mom to this sweet little boy who loves us unconditionally. He's the light in our lives right now. The times when I feel guilty for going back to work and not spending all day with him, he gives me his big smile when he sees me and I know that he knows me. That he loves me and although he missed me, he wasn't sad. I love this little angel with all my heart and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for the opportunity that I have to help raise him.










1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest baby Jaime! He looks just like your dad!

    ReplyDelete