Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Passing....

My sweet uncle Steve passed away on June 5 with my father and uncle Paul by his side. He was such a talented man and enjoyed his life immensly. He fought with stage 4 colon cancer and went out the way he wanted to. He was always sensitive about others and I knew that he didn't want my aunt with him when he passed, he didn't want her to have to go through that. So he waited it out until my dad got there, then 10 minutes later left this place and returned to our Heavenly Father. My thoughts and prayers are constantly with my aunt Jill and her sweet kids as they adjust to this new life without a hustband/father. The funeral was lovely and I'm very greatful that Jayson and I were able to drive to Vegas and attend it with my family. I really have a great supportive family, and even though I know we drive eachother crazy about dumb things, we are always there to support one another. Bless you Steve and your family, and say hi to Grandma for me while you're there......

No comments:

Post a Comment