Alexander Archives

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Steven Vandervort Obituary: View Steven Vandervort's Obituary by Las Vegas Review-Journal

Steven Vandervort Obituary: View Steven Vandervort's Obituary by Las Vegas Review-Journal
Posted by Alexander Archives at 1:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Baby

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Bentley

Bentley
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jayson

Jayson
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me

Me

Poppysnaps

PoppySnaps
Monkeyface Photography
Photobucket Of course the minute I write or think the word "favorite" I start singing the song from Sound of Music!! haha Oh well :-p ~Favorite Music~ This one is actually pretty easy because I enjoy all music. I will have one week of listening to non-stop contemporary, then switch to Country. Then the next week I'll listen to R&B. haha I also LOVE classical music and movie soundtracks. You can't help but be touched by the music. ~Favorite Books~ All time favorite Two Suns in the Sky. It's a book about fearing of change and accepting differences in other people. It's one I read when I was 16 and I've loved it ever since. I read the Dealing With Dragon's series in the 6th grade because I had a teacher who had this great idea to read us the first book of series. Why? Because then she would get us to do what I did, I loved the first book so much that I checked out the rest in the series and whaddya know? I read 4 books in a row. haha Of course I have to mention the Harry Potter books. Something so magical about escaping into a world that is so far fetched and yet could be in my own backyard and I wouldn't know it. I have more but can't think of any right now. Blah. I'll add more later :o) ~Favorite Movies~ SANDLOT baby!! Whoop whoop! I think this movie pretty much brought our whole family together growing up. lol No joke. We watched it on every single vacation car ride and a lot of weekends when we discovered we had a friend who had never seen it. "He's a square Benny! The kid's a square!" "He an, L-7 WEENIE!!" That leads me into my next favorite movie and Knight Family classic......THAT THING YOU DO!! Ah!! Tom Hanks was a genious when he thought up this movie. It has the BEST quotes and good music. What more could you ask for? There's something about quoting Lenny that can brighten up even my cloudiest days. haha "Know what this is?" "Presidental flashcards?" "A bonus, you know why?" "I have NO idea." HAHA Alas, that brings me to another truly great quoteable and relateable movie...FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF Oh man!! Growing up I wished that Ferris was MY friend and that I also had a friend like Cameron. lol I wish I had the guts to crank call my Principal and check out a friend. "Oh he's very popular Ed. The sporto's, the motorheads. Geeks, sluts, buds, wasteoids, dweebies, egg-heads. They all adore him, they think he's a rightous dude."

Followers

Photobucket

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (28)
    • ►  08/07 - 08/14 (1)
    • ►  07/31 - 08/07 (2)
    • ►  07/10 - 07/17 (2)
    • ►  07/03 - 07/10 (1)
    • ►  06/26 - 07/03 (3)
    • ►  06/19 - 06/26 (2)
    • ▼  06/12 - 06/19 (4)
      • Today....
      • A Passing....
      • Steven Vandervort Obituary: View Steven Vandervort...
      • May & June
    • ►  05/29 - 06/05 (4)
    • ►  05/08 - 05/15 (1)
    • ►  04/17 - 04/24 (1)
    • ►  04/10 - 04/17 (3)
    • ►  04/03 - 04/10 (4)
  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  06/20 - 06/27 (1)
    • ►  06/06 - 06/13 (1)
    • ►  05/30 - 06/06 (1)
    • ►  03/21 - 03/28 (6)
    • ►  02/28 - 03/07 (1)
    • ►  02/21 - 02/28 (1)
    • ►  02/14 - 02/21 (3)
    • ►  01/24 - 01/31 (5)
    • ►  01/17 - 01/24 (5)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  11/08 - 11/15 (1)
    • ►  10/18 - 10/25 (1)
Photobucket Well what is there tell? I was born and raised in Bountiful, UT. I have three older brothers and one younger sister. My second oldest brother, Josh, is autistic. Although his disibility can be hard sometimes, I would not have it any other way. He's brought a wonderful gift into our family. To learn patience and acceptance to everyone around us. I work in an Elementary school in the Function Skills (Special Ed) classroom. Again, what an AMAZING opportunity to work with these kids and to gain the blessings in doing so. They are so close to our Heavenly Father that you can't help but feel his love when you work with them. I've been married to Jayson Alexander for almost 4 years now. It will be 4 this May. We welcomed our first baby into our family on November 14, 2009. Bentley Jay Alexander and are excited to be expecting a baby girl at the end of July of 2011. We truly enjoy being parents and raising this beautiful baby as our own.
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.