Today was a pretty nice, relaxed day.
First, I visited my FABULOUS Dr. Ward for my almost-36 wk appointment.
Everything looks honkey dory! They did the strep swap culture thingy....which I tested positive for with Bentley, so cross your fingers that this time I WON'T have it and I won't need the extra meds at the hospital before delivery. =-) After today I go in once a week till I deliver!! Whoop whoop!!
Baby is now the size of a large catalope and weighs aboutt 5 1/2 lbs! yay!
After the appointment Bentley went to the library where I got some new books to read! Yay!
Then we went to Smith's to pick up a few groceries. Thankfully on our way home Bentley fell asleep, so after we got home I was able to put him down for a 2 hour nap and I...........re-organized the garage!!
Don't worry, I was careful not to move anuthing heavy. Thankfully most of the stuf were just odds and ends that needed a good spot to be stored. I'm super bummed I forgot a before picture but hopefully tomorrow I can post an after picture!! Once we get rid of our old nasty bed, we'll be able to park the car in the garage! Yay! No more roasting burning car, especially after the baby is born.....no bueno =-)
After I finished Jayson got home and Bentley played in his new little Whale pool. Again, probably tomorrow I'll be able to post a pic.
Alas, the day was filled with much needed errands to be accomplished and some fun outdoor time. =-) Until tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment