Jayson and I went with my brother and his wife Emily to see the last Harry Potter movie!! I am such a HP fan and I was so excited to see this movie! I knew I was going to be super emotional throughout the movie...and I was....haha It was nice having a double date with Jeff and Emily, we haven't had a chance to do something like that yet so it was great spending the time together and catching up. Love you guys!
As excited as I was to see the movie, I was SO tired that night from the shower and getting everything ready. Once we got to the theatre I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable sitting down. It literally felt like her head was right "there" if you know what I mean, she must have dropped throughout the day and I only started noticing it that night. Anyways, the movie was fabulous but I was ready to head home. We got home a little after 11, picked up Bentley from my parents house then headed home.
All I'm going to say on this matter is....Jayson and I aren't very good at de-bunking old wives tales about how to induce labor....NOT that we were actually trying, (we weren't) we just figured that a little ah....*cough* "cuddle session" wouldn't result in anything because everyone that I had talked to said that NEVER worked for them.....well........*see next post*

Thanks for that image :P You forgot to make a next post!
ReplyDelete