Friday, June 17, 2011

Today....

was such a nice, relaxing day. I was expecting my friends Crystal and Jocelyn to come over (with the babies!!!!) so I knew I had some work to do this morning. Can I just say that cleaning is so much more enjoyable when you have good motivation behind it? I enjoy cleaning in general but it's always nice when it's better motivated. I FINALLY pulled out a lot of our pictures and put them up in our (now) clean bedroom! I will hopefully remember to take a picture and post, but I doubt that will happen.....haha Anyways, Bentley was the best little helper today and we did 5 loads of laundry together! He is growing so much everyday I can't believe it sometimes. His communication is starting to pick up more and his interest in everything is so much fun to watch! We bought him his first kiddie pool which I'm hoping to use in the next day or two, but until then we played with chalk today.

All in all, even though I didn't leave the condo the WHOLE day, it was such a nice time to spend with friends and I'm glad we were able to snuggle our babies and talk mommy/girl talk. YES!!!!

p.s. Waddya think of the new banner? It made me realize that Jayson and I need more pictures with Bentley!!

-Ta

2 comments: